Budgeting for a New Year

So, I have just finished my first month at a new job for the first time in 15 years.  It's a big change from the contract work I did for so long. I find myself budgeting time for "shifts" and spending differently.  Recently I realized I was "budgeting" according to my perceived limits.  How sad.  I sat down and wrote my budget for 2015.

The first thing I needed to do was identify what I had and how to spend it through the coming year, rather than focusing on cutting back. The list that quickly materialized reminded me of what I have that makes life something to look forward to rather than learn how to do without. 


Though it doesn't seem to have a lot to do with actual cash currency, I think the way I'm planning on spending my time and energy will make everything a little more affordable. When I look at my new budget I just want to spend, spend, spend!  
Seize the day! 
Pic;)



No comments: